Opioid information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care (Dual Special Needs Plan) values excellent relationships with our health care providers. Together, we can work to improve the quality of and access to care for our members.
Use this section of our site to access the resources you need most, including:
Claims and billing
Claim submission/payment information:
- Electronic Claims Submission
- Payer ID: 77062
- Paper Claims Submission:
AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care
Claims Processing Department
P.O. Box 7143
London, KY 40742-7143
- Change Healthcare customer support is available through online chat, or call 1-800-527-8133, option 2 for assistance.
- Electronic Funds Transfer/Electronic Remittance Advice/Virtual Credit Card Enrollment
Other claim information:
- Appropriate usage of claims modifiers 25 and 59 PDF
- Claim dispute form PDF
- Waiver of liability form for nonparticipating provider appeals PDF
- Provider Network Management Account Executive contact information:
- Provider Services 1-800-521-6007
- Email - You can contact us by using our secure form.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home information
- Provider Manual PDF
- Adult Body Mass Index (BMI) Assessment Claims Coding Chart PDF
- Care for the Older Adults (COA) Claims Coding Chart PDF
- Care for Older Adults (COA) Form PDF
- Clinical resources
- CMS Five-Star Quality Rating System and Our Network Providers PDF
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) and Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) Information PDF
- Diabetes Coding for HEDIS® PDF
- Controlling Blood Pressure Claims Coding Chart PDF
- HEDIS Incentive Program PDF
- Incentive Program - The PerformPlus Stars Total Cost of Care Program PDF
- Member wellness brochure: Live Well at Any Age — Seven tips to help you live a healthy, happy life as you grow older PDF
- Medicare Risk Adjustment Overview and Documentation Guidance PDF
- Preventive Services Quick Reference Guide
- Promoting Physical Activity Notice PDF
- Transitional Care Management With Medication Reconciliation Post-Discharge Notice PDF
- Urinary Incontinence Notice PDF
Training and Education
AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care (HMO-SNP) provides training and education resources tailored to the needs of our new Medicare providers. We're always striving to offer a variety of different learning opportunities to help our participating providers give quality, expert care to our members.
Our current learning opportunities include:
- Training modules
- Model of Care training
- Cultural competency training
- Resources for Integrated Care — Resources for dual eligibles
Working with AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care
Check back frequently, since we'll be updating this section to include the latest information for our providers. Our participating providers can also call AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
If you are not yet a participating provider, and you would like more information on the benefits of partnering with us, contact Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.