Whether you need to find a form or view your member rights, you can find what you need in our member resources section.
- Appeals and grievances
- Avoiding hospital readmissions
- Getting care during a disaster/emergency
- Notice of privacy practices
- Quality improvement program
- Prior authorization
- Refer a friend or family member
- Releasing Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) information
- Rights and responsibilities
Accessing your data on other mobile apps
You have the right to view your health information from AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care through websites and mobile apps that are not under AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care's control.
If you don't see what you're looking for, or you need additional help, call 1-833-433-3767 (TTY 711), October 1 – March 31: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week. April 1 – September 30: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.